The National University of Cuyo was founded on March 21, 1939, in the region of Mendoza, Argentina. It provides high educational services in the Cuyo region. Cuyo has 12 faculties, all with offices in Mendoza, and offers undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate courses.
It is made up of three Institutes: the Balseiro Institute located in Bariloche which offers master’s and undergraduate degrees in Physics, Nuclear Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Telecommunications.
The other one is ITU (University Technological Institute) has six Branches distributed throughout the province and dictates higher-level technical courses and professionalization careers for company personnel.
The last one is the Institute of Public Security located in Mendoza. This campus provides security training and offers special courses to handle the problem. It assumes education is a human right, free, secular, and an obligation of the State.
The National University of Diario de Cuyo builds citizenship through the comprehensive training of teachers, artists, scientists, professionals, technology, and technicians who contribute to a more just society. It is among the Top Universities, which develop, produce, adapt, transfer, and exchange knowledge, practices, and technologies based on social demands and needs.
- There are 35,241 total students, 3,896 International students, and 3,064 total faculty staff.
- It is among the top public universities in Mendoza, Argentina. The University ranked top 900 in QS World University Rankings 2023.
- The university provides assistance to Master’s degree students.
- It comprises many faculties and departments. The National University Cuyo offers courses in the field of Medicine, Architecture, Education, Graphics, Arts, Media Studies, Liberal arts, Music, Philosophy, Education, Humanities, Statistics, Management, Chemistry, Social Work, etc.
- It has launched many World projects and supports World development.
- Cuyo proved itself as one of the pioneers in academic excellence.
- It earned awards many times for its scientific and technological research work.
- The University builds several international affiliations and networks.
- Recently, the National University of Cuyo found how methods of cutting and preparing food can affect how many nutrients are retained in a meal.
- There are more than 4,000 researchers devoted to R+D+i tasks.
- Supported languages: English, French, Portuguese.
- You can also study at National University Singapore.
Why Choose the National University of Cuyo
The National University of Cuyo is considered the best University in Argentina according to the University Evaluation ranking. It has an acceptance rate and reasonable tuition fees for its various programs exclusively for international students. Therefore, it gives proper access to students for higher education. Cuyo offers different scholarships like International Scholarships, University Scholarships, and Bicentennial Scholarships as well.
Cuyo’s Most Popular Programs
If you want to acquire higher education then there are many opportunities offered in a large number of schools, colleges, and universities all around the world from associate degrees to certificates, from courses to diplomas, and many more.
Bearing a degree serves a pack of purposes for different students. Sometimes students use degrees to bridge the gap between different phases of academic study or to have additional professional training and qualifications that will be available in a wide variety of subjects. As we know taking a degree will support students in creating valuable personal and professional skills. Therefore, you can start your search by looking at the most popular programs listed below. Most Popular Programs are:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Project Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Intensive English
- Language Studies
- Christian Studies
- Computer Arts
- Fine Arts
- Graphic Design
- Digital Design
- Social Work
- Cultural Studies
- Political Science
You may also search for the Autonomous University of Tamaulipas