Here you will find an alphabetical list of animals that start with L. Below we have compiled different types of popular animals of all shapes and sizes from all corners of the world such as Lion, Leopard, Llama, Ladybug, Lobster, Lark, Lizard, Lemur, Little Penguin, and Loggerhead Turtle. You will also find interesting facts and figures about each animal that start with L.
List of Animals That Start with L
Here is a complete list of animals that start with L:
|Labout’s Fairy Wrasse
|Lavender Albino Ball Python
|Leatherback Sea Turtle
|Lemon Blast Ball Python
|Lemon Cuckoo Bumblebee
Best Animals with Letter L
- Lion’s Mane Jellyfish
- Little Brown Bat
- Little Penguin
- Loggerhead Shrike
- Lone Star Tick
Animals That Start with Letter D
- Long-Eared Owl
- Long-Haired Rottweiler
- Long-Tailed Tit
- Long-Winged Kite Spider
- Longfin Mako Shark
- Longnose Gar
Albino Animals that Start with L
Here are some examples of albino animals that start with the letter “L”:
|Albino Labrador Retriever
Asian Animals that Start with L
Below are asian animals that begin with L:
- Lesser panda
- Leopard cat
Cute Stuffed Animals that Start with L
Below are cute stuffed animals that begin with L:
- Llama stuffed animal
- Lion stuffed animal
- Ladybug stuffed animal
- Lamb stuffed animal
- Lovebug stuffed animal
Popular Animals that Start with the Letter L | Interesting Facts & Pictures
Below is a full alphabetical list of popular animals that start with the letter L:
- It is a large, carnivorous cat that is known for its majestic mane and powerful roar.
- Lions are native to Africa and are the only cats that live in social groups called pride.
- They are apex predators and are known for their hunting skills.
- Leopard is a large, solitary wild cat that is known for its distinctive spots and stealthy hunting abilities.
- They are found in Africa and Asia.
- They are adaptable to various habitats, including forests, grasslands, and mountains.
- They are skilled climbers and can drag prey weighing up to three times their own weight up into trees.
- It is a domesticated South American camelid that is known for its soft wool and gentle demeanor.
- Llamas are used for transportation, meat, and wool in the Andes Mountains.
- Social animals that live in herds.
- They are often used as pack animals on long treks.
- It is a crustacean that is found in oceans worldwide.
- Lobster is known for its sweet, succulent meat.
- Lobsters have a hard exoskeleton and are prized as a delicacy in many cuisines.
- They are also used as bait for fishing and are an important commercial seafood product.
- It is a medium-sized wild cat that is found in Eurasia and North America.
- Lynx have distinctive tufts of black hair on their ears and are known for their excellent vision and hearing.
- Famous as nocturnal hunters who prey on small mammals such as rabbits and rodents.
- A primate that is endemic to Madagascar and is known for its distinctive ringed tail and wide-eyed expression.
- Lemurs are social animals that live in groups called troops and are arboreal, spending most of their time in trees.
- They are omnivores and feed on fruit, leaves, insects, and small animals.
Animals FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What are some animals for kindergarten with L?
Here are some animals that start with the letter “L” that might be suitable for kindergarten: Lion, Leopard, Llama, Ladybug, Lobster, Lark, Lizard, Lemur, Little Penguin, and Loggerhead Turtle.
What are some funny animals With L?
Here are some funny animals that start with the letter “L”: Llama, Liger (a hybrid of lion and tiger), Leafy Sea Dragon, Lovebird, Laughing Kookaburra, Long-Nosed Goblin Shark, Lopsided Cat, Lazy Sloth, and Lumpy Camel.
What are some other sea animals that start with L?
Here are some sea animals that start with the letter “L”: Lobster, Lionfish, Lingcod, Leatherback Turtle, Lamprey, Lanternfish, Lemon Shark, Limpet, Long-finned Pilot Whale, Longnose Gar, Longhorn Cowfish, and Longsnout Seahorse.