Here you will find an alphabetical list of animals that start with O. Below we have compiled different types of popular animals of all shapes and sizes from all corners of the world such as Owl, Otter, Ostrich, Orangutan, Octopus, Orca, Ox, Opossum, Orca, and Ocelot. You will also find interesting facts and figures about each animal that start with O.
List of Animals That Start with O
Here is a complete list of animals that start with O:
|Oak Toad||Onagadori Chicken||Oriental Dwarf Kingfisher|
|Ocean Perch||Opabinia||Ornate Bichir|
|Ocean Pout||Opah||Ornate Box Turtle|
|Ocean Whitefish||Opaleye (Rudderfish)||Ornithocheirus|
|Oceanic Whitetip Shark||Opossum||Ornithomimus|
|Ocellated Turkey||Oranda Goldfish||Ortolan Bunting|
|Ocelot||Orange Baboon Tarantula||Oscar Fish|
|Octopus||Orange Dream Ball Python||Osprey|
|Oenpelli python||Orange Roughy||Ostracod|
|Okapi||Orange Tanager (Orange-Headed Tanager)||Otter|
|Old English Sheepdog||Orange-Crowned Warbler||Otterhound|
|Old House Borer||Orangutan||Ovenbird|
|Oleander Hawk Moth||Orb Weaver||Oviraptor|
|Olive Baboon||Orchid Dottyback||Owl Butterfly|
|Olive python||Oregon Spotted Frog||Owlfly (Ascalaphidae)|
|Olive Sea Snake||Ori-Pei||Ox|
|Olympic Marmot||Oriental Cockroach||Oyster|
Best Animals with Letter O
|Ostrich||Olive Ridley Sea Turtle||Onager|
|Okapi||Owl||Oriental Small-clawed Otter|
|Orca (Killer Whale)||Octopus||Orange-footed Scrubfowl|
Top 15 Ugliest Animals that Start with O
Here are 15 Ugly animals that start with the letter O that is often considered to be among the ugliest animals in the world:
|Ocean Sunfish||Olive Oysterling||Orange Roughy|
|Old World Vulture||Opa||Orangutan Crab|
|Olive Flounder||Oppossum Shrimp||Osedax Worm|
Albino Animals that Start with O
Here are some examples of albino animals that start with the letter “O”:
- Albino Orangutan
- Albino Ostrich
- Albino Otter
- Albino Owl
- Albino Octopus
- Albino Orca (Killer Whale)
- Albino Osprey
- Albino Opossum
- Albino Oarfish
- Albino Okapi
- Albino Olive Ridley Sea Turtle
- Albino Olive Baboon
- Albino Orangefin Anemonefish
- Albino Orange Roughy
- Albino Orangutan Crab
Asian Animals that Start with O
Below are asian animals that begin with O:
Cute Stuffed Animals that Start with O
Below are cute stuffed animals that begin with O:
- Old English Sheepdog
Popular Animals that Start with the Letter O | Interesting Facts & Pictures
Below is a full alphabetical list of popular animals that start with the letter O:
- It is a large and intelligent ape found in the rainforests of Borneo and Sumatra.
- Orangutans are known for their distinctive orange hair and long arms that allow them to swing through the trees with ease.
- The largest living bird, with a distinctive long neck and powerful legs.
- They run up to speeds of 70 km/h (43 mph).
- Native to Africa, ostriches.
- They are known for their large and distinctive eggs, which are the largest of any bird species.
- They are very playful and sociable aquatic mammals with a thick fur coat that keeps them warm in cold water.
- Otters are known for their excellent swimming abilities and playful nature.
- They are often seen playing and holding hands with other otters while floating on their backs.
- Known as the killer whale, orcas are the largest members of the dolphin family and are found in oceans around the world.
- Orcas are known for their distinctive black and white coloration and their intelligence.
- Some populations have complex social structures and even dialects.
- A small wild cat native to Central and South America.
- Known for its distinctive spotted coat and large eyes.
- Ocelots are skilled hunters and are able to climb trees and swim to catch their prey.
- A highly intelligent and adaptable sea creature with eight arms and a distinctive rounded body.
- Octopuses are able to change color and texture to blend in with their surroundings.
- Known for their ability to escape from enclosures and even solve puzzles.
Animals FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What are some animals for kindergarten with O?
Here are some animals that start with the letter “o” that kindergarten students might find interesting: Owl, Otter, Ostrich, Orangutan, Octopus, Orca, Ox, Opossum, Orca, and Ocelot.
What are some funny animals With O?
Here are some animals that start with the letter “o” that might be considered funny: Opossum, Ostrich, Otter, Orangutan, Orc, Ocelot, Olive Baboon, Ox, Octopus, and Osprey.
What are some other sea animals that start with O?
Here are some sea animals that start with the letter “o”: Octopus, Orca (Killer Whale), Ocean Sunfish, Oyster, Oceanic Whitetip Shark, Ocean Quahog, Opah, Osprey (Sea Hawk), Olive Ridley Sea Turtle, and Orange Roughy.
What are some Newest Animals that Start with the Letter O?
– Submit only quality content for publishing at email: Contact@edulikes.com