Here you will find an alphabetical list of animals that start with R. Below we have compiled different types of popular animals of all shapes and sizes from all corners of the world such as Rabbits, Raccoon, Rhinoceros, Red Panda, Rooster, Rat, Ram, Reindeer, and Robin. You will also find interesting facts and figures about each animal that start with R.
List of Animals That Start with R
Here is a complete list of animals that start with R:
|Rabbit||Red Nose Pit Bull||Redstart|
|Raccoon||Red Panda||Redtail Catfish|
|Raccoon Dog||Red Paper Wasp||Reef Shark|
|Racer Snake||Red Racer Snake||Regal Jumping Spider|
|Radiated Tortoise||Red Spitting Cobra||Reindeer|
|Ragdoll||Red Star Chicken||Reticulated python|
|Raggle||Red Tail Boa (common boa)||Rex Rabbit|
|Rainbow Boa||Red Wolf||Rhamphosuchus|
|Rainbow Grasshopper (Dactylotum bicolor)||Red-Bellied Black Snake||Rhea|
|Rainbow Kribs (Kribensis)||Red-Bellied Woodpecker||Rhesus Macaque|
|Rainbow Shark||Red-Billed Quelea Bird||Rhino Beetle|
|Rat||Red-Eared Slider||Rhino Viper|
|Rat Snakes||Red-Eyed Tree Frog||Rhinoceros|
|Rat Terrier||Red-Footed Tortoise||Rhode Island Red Chicken|
|Rattlesnake||Red-handed Tamarin||Rhodesian Ridgeback|
|Red Ackie Monitor||Red-Headed Vulture||Rhombic Egg-Eater Snake|
|Red Aphids||Red-Lipped Batfish||Ribbon Eel|
|Red Deer||Red-Shouldered Hawk||Ribbon Snake|
|Red Diamondback Rattlesnake||Red-Tailed Cuckoo Bumblebee||Rim Rock Crowned Snake|
|Red Drum Fish||Red-winged blackbird||Ring-billed Gull|
|Red Finch||Redback Spider||Ringed Kingfisher|
|Red Fox||Redbone Coonhound||Rinkhals Snake|
|Red Kite||Redcap Chicken||River Otter|
|Red Knee Tarantula||Redhump Eartheater||River Turtle|
Best Animals with Letter R
- Robber Flies
- Rock Bass
- Rock Crab
- Rock Hyrax
- Rock Python
- Rockhopper Penguin
- Roe Deer
- Root Aphids
- Rose-Breasted Grosbeak
- Roseate Spoonbill
Animals That Start with Letter R
- Rosy Boa
- Rottweiler Mix
- Rough Earth Snake
- Rough Green Snake
- Rough-Legged Hawk (Rough-Legged Buzzard)
- Rove Beetle
- Royal Penguin
- Rubber Boa
- Ruby-Crowned Kinglet
- Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
- Ruddy Turnstone
- Rufous Hummingbird
- Russel’s Viper
- Russell Terrier
- Russian Bear Dog
- Russian Blue
- Russian Tortoise
Top 15 Ugliest Animals that Start with R
Here are 15 Ugly animals that start with the letter R that is often considered to be among the ugliest animals in the world:
|Rat||Red hartebeest||Rosy boa|
|Rhinoceros beetle||Red kangaroo||Rough-skinned newt|
|Roundworm||Red panda||Ruby-throated hummingbird|
|Ragworm||Red-tailed hawk||Rufous-tailed jacamar|
|Red-bellied piranha||Rockfish||Russian tortoise|
Sexual Animals that Start with R
Here are some examples of sexual animals that start with the letter R and have sexual reproduction:
- Red fox
- Red kangaroo
- Red panda
- Red-sided garter snake
Albino Animals that Start with R
Here are some examples of albino animals that start with the letter “R”:
- Albino rabbit
- Albino raccoon
- Albino rat
- Albino reindeer
- Albino rhinoceros
- Albino rooster
- Albino rose-breasted grosbeak
- Albino royal python
- Albino ruby-throated hummingbird
Asian Animals that Start with R
Below are asian animals that begin with R:
|Red panda||Rusty-spotted cat||Red junglefowl|
|Raccoon dog||Red-tailed bumblebee||Red-whiskered bulbul|
|Red-crowned crane||Rufous-throated partridge||Rock gecko|
|Red-billed blue magpie||Rufous-necked hornbill||Rusty-naped pitta|
|Reeves’s muntjac||Rhesus macaque||Ryukyu flying fox|
Cute Stuffed Animals that Start with R
Below are cute stuffed animals that begin with R:
|Red panda||Rhinoceros||Rottweiler puppy|
|Robin||Ring-tailed lemur||Russian blue cat|
Popular Animals that Start with the Letter R | Interesting Facts & Pictures
Below is a full alphabetical list of popular animals that start with the letter R:
- Rabbits are small, furry mammals known for their long ears, short tails, and hopping gait.
- They are popular pets and are often bred for their meat and fur.
- Rabbits are social animals that thrive on companionship and enjoy playing and exploring their environment.
- Raccoons are medium-sized mammals with distinctive black masks around their eyes and bushy tails with black and white rings.
- They are found throughout North and Central America and are known for their intelligence, curiosity, and adaptability.
- Raccoons are omnivorous and can be pests in urban areas, but they are also popular as pets in some countries.
- Red pandas are small, arboreal mammals that are native to the eastern Himalayas and southwestern China.
- They are known for their reddish-brown fur, bushy tails, and adorable appearance.
- Red pandas are primarily herbivorous and feed on bamboo leaves and shoots, but they will also eat fruit, nuts, and insects.
- Rhinoceroses are large, herbivorous mammals known for their thick skin and distinctive horns.
- They are found in Africa and Asia and are divided into five species.
- Rhinos are endangered due to habitat loss and poaching, but conservation efforts are underway to protect them.
- Rhinos are solitary animals and are known for their aggressive behavior when threatened.
- Robins are small, colorful birds known for their bright red breasts and cheerful songs.
- They are found throughout North America, Europe, and Asia and are popular in mythology and folklore.
- Robins are insectivorous and feed on earthworms, spiders, and insects.
- Rottweilers are large, muscular dogs that are known for their loyalty and protective instincts.
- They are named after the German town of Rottweil and were originally bred as herding dogs.
- Rottweilers require training and socialization from a young age, but they can make loyal and affectionate companions.
Animals FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What are some animals for kindergarten with R?
Here are some animals for kindergarten start with R: Rabbit, Raccoon, Rhinoceros, Red Panda, Rooster, Rat, Ram, Reindeer, and Robin.
What are some funny animals With R?
Here are some funny animals start with R: Raccoon dog, Red-bellied pacu, Red-lipped batfish, Red river hog, Red-tailed black cockatoo, Red-handed tamarin, Red-necked wallaby, Red-faced spider monkey, Rockhopper penguin, and Royal Flycatcher.
What are some sea animals that start with R?
Here are some animals for kindergarten start with R: Ray, Rockfish, Red octopus, Reef shark, Round sardinella, Rough skate, Red king crab, Red lionfish, Ribbon eel, Raccoon butterflyfish, and Rosy-lipped batfish.