Here you will find an alphabetical list of animals that start with Z. Below we have compiled different types of popular animals of all shapes and sizes from all corners of the world such as Zebra, Zebu, Zorilla, Zander, Zokor, Zebrafish, Zebra finch, Zebu calf, Zigzag salamander, Zonkey (a hybrid of zebra and donkey). You will also find interesting facts and figures about each animal that start with Z.
List of Animals That Start with Z
Here is a complete list of animals that start with Z:
|Zebra||Zebra Finch||Zebra Swallowtail Butterfly|
|Zebu||Zebra Dove||Zebra Longwing Butterfly|
|Zanzibar Red Colobus||Zebra Spider||Zebra Mussel|
|Zokor||Zebra-tailed Lizard||Zebra Moray Eel|
|Zebra Shark||Zigzag Salamander||Zebra Pleco|
Best Animals with Letter Z
|Zebra Danio||Zebra Turkeyfish||Zebra Pipefish|
|Zebra Grasshopper||Zebra Lionfish||Zebra Hermit Crab|
|Zebra Jumping Spider||Zebra Angelfish||Zanzibar Leopard|
|Zebra Loach||Zebra Blenny||Zebra Duiker|
|Zebra Snail||Zebra Batfish||Zebra Giraffe|
Animals That Start with Letter Z
|Zebroid||Zebra Oryx||Zebra Mantis|
|Zorro||Zebra Fish||Zebra Jumping Hopper|
|Zebra Finch-billed Gerygone||Zebra Frog||Zebra Nudibranch|
|Zebra Sengi||Zebra Goby||Zebra Tarantula|
|Zebra-tailed Bristletooth Tang||Zebra Pleated Lizard||Zebra Spiny Eel|
|Zebra Trogon||Zebra Skink||Zebra Worm|
Asian Animals that Start with Z
Below are asian animals that begin with Z:
- Zebu found in South Asia
- Zokor found in the regions of the Himalayas
- Zebra Dove native to South and Southeast Asia
- Zigzag Salamanders found in the forested regions of eastern China
- Zebra Longwing Butterflies found in the tropical forests of Southeast Asia
- Zanzibar Red Colobus found in the mangrove forests of Zanzibar, Tanzania, and parts of East Africa
- Zebra Spider found in the forests of Southeast Asia
- Zebra-tailed Lizards found in the deserts of Central Asia
- Zokor Hamster found in the mountains of Central Asia
- Zorro found in the forests of Central Asia and the Himalayas
- Zebra Swallowtail Butterflies found in the forests of Southeast Asia
- Zebra Grasshoppers found in the forests of Southeast Asia
- Zebroid found in some parts of Asia
- Zanzibar Leopard found on Zanzibar island in Tanzania
- Zebu Cattle is found in South Asia and Southeast Asia.
Cute Stuffed Animals that Start with Z
Below are cute stuffed animals that begin with Z:
- Zebra stuffed animal
- Zippy the Zebra plush toy
- Zazu plush from Lion King
- Ziggy the Zebra stuffed toy
- Zephyr the Zebra plush
- Zorro stuffed animal
- Zany Zebra plush toy
- Zilla the Zebra plush
- Zipper the Zebra stuffed animal
- Zola the Zebra plush
Popular Animals that Start with the Letter Z | Interesting Facts & Pictures
Below is a full alphabetical list of popular animals that start with the letter Z:
- The zebra is a beautiful and distinctive African animal with black and white stripes that run vertically along its body.
- They are social animals and live in groups called ‘harems’ led by a dominant male stallion.
- They are herbivorous and feed on grasses, leaves, and bark.
- Zebus are domesticated cattle that are native to South Asia.
- They are smaller and more agile than traditional cattle, making them well-suited for hot and humid climates.
- They have a distinctive hump on their shoulders and a dewlap, which is a fold of skin under their neck.
- Known as the striped polecat, the zorilla is a small carnivorous mammal that is native to Africa.
- They are nocturnal and have a distinctively pungent odor that they use to deter predators.
- They are opportunistic hunters, feeding on insects, small mammals, and birds.
- The zebra shark is known as the leopard shark or the Stegostoma fasciatum.
- It is a species of carpet shark found in the Indo-Pacific region.
- They are named for the stripes that they have as juveniles, which fade as they mature.
- They are bottom-dwellers and feed on small fish, crustaceans, and mollusks.
- The zokor is a burrowing rodent that is native to Central Asia.
- They have large heads and short tails, and they are covered in dense fur to keep them warm in the harsh winters.
- They feed on the roots and bulbs of plants, and their burrowing activity helps to aerate the soil.
- The zander, also known as the pike-perch, is a freshwater fish that is native to Europe and Western Asia.
- They are predatory fish that feed on smaller fish, crustaceans, and insects.
- They are popular with anglers for their sport and their mild, white flesh, which is considered a delicacy in some countries.
Animals FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What are some animals for kindergarten with Z?
Here are some animals that start with the letter Z that are suitable for kindergarten without descriptions: Zebra, Zebu, Zorilla, Zander, Zokor, Zebrafish, Zebra finch, Zebu calf, Zigzag salamander, Zonkey (a hybrid of zebra and donkey).
– Submit only quality content for publishing at email: Contact@edulikes.com