Types of Accounting Degrees
- Bachelor of Accountancy
- Bachelors in Accounting
- Bachelor of Accountancy (BAcc or BAccty, BAcy) in the US for subsequent practice.
- Else, a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Accounting, or a Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Accounting.
- South Africa offers undergraduate accounting degrees Bachelor of Accounting Science (BAccSci) and Baccalaureus Computations (BCompt).
General Bussiness Degrees
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Accounting.
Computer Science Degrees
Computer Science is a practical approach to computation and theoretical foundations of information. You can define computation as any type of calculation. You will learn how to use of computing technology following well-defined models such as programs, algorithms, and protocols in the practice of information processing.
It is a highly demanding discipline all around the world, companies or larger organizations have a high demand for computer intellectuals. For this cause, Universities provide Master’s degrees in Computer Science in a wide array of professions.
Popular Fields and Affiliated Careers Are:
- Multimedia degrees & Video Games.
- Business Information Systems.
- IT Security.
- Data Science.
Here are some recommended Computer Science Schools:
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- The University of Birmingham, the UK
- Stanford University
- University of Oxford
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
Basic Programming Languages
- Java and Pa
Always think long and hard for yourself, can you run a business successfully? If yes! then, you can start building your dream with a Master’s program in Business and Management. There are multiple options to choose between an MBA, Risk Management, a Master’s degree in Marketing, Chain, Logistics, etc.
Here are some Famous Study Areas in Business:
- Department manager
- Human resources management
- Financial analysis or Entrepreneurship
- Tax Attorney
- Financial Inspector
- Management Skills
- Venture capitalist
Recommended Business Schools:
- Niagara College is located in Toronto, Canada
- Hochschule Bremen, Germany
- GBSB Global Business School, Spain
Key Skills Gained from a Business Discipline
- Numeracy, Teamwork, Research skills, Leadership, Problem-solving, Skills in Communication, Spoken and Written.
- You will be able to identify causes, trends, and patterns.
- Able to know how to capitalize on trends.
- You have a complete hand in Microsoft software such as Excel and PowerPoint.
A law degree is one of the most prestigious degrees out there with importance comes high earnings. All around the world, Judges, Solicitors, and Barristers are among the highest earners.
If you want a contribution to making justice in the world and fighting for peoples’ rights? Then you should get a Law degree. There are several subdisciplines in Law such as International Law, Property Law, Intelectual Law, Environmental Law, Commercial Law, Family Law, Islamic Law, European Union law, Criminal Law, etc.
Lucrative Careers with a Law degree:
- Legal Advisor
- Company secretaries
Recommended Law Schools:
- London South Bank University, the UK
- Harvard University, United States
- Radboud University, the Netherlands
- University of Tartu, Estonia
- New York University
If you are a creative person Master’s degree in Design discipline might be the perfect fit for you. Generally, the main focus of designers is on the appearance and physical aspects of a product without overlooking functionality and usability.
Also, they overcome customer satisfaction. Designers’ careers are everywhere, behind every small or large organization the idea of a designer is working such as making logos, food packages, websites, and more.
- Graphics Designer
- Copywrite Visual Artist
- Advertising Editor
- Logo Maker
- Product Designer
- Creative Graphics Designer
- User experience (UX) designer
Here are Some Top Ranked Universities for Design Studies:
- University at Buffalo SUNY, the US
- University of Central Lancashire (UCLan), the UK
- Harbor Space University, Spain
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Aalto University Espoo, Finland.
Master’s degrees in Engineering have become the most profitable career these days. Top universities worldwide provide multiple specializations in this area. Demand for professional engineers rises each year. Engineers make our world a little more efficient and smarter. It is the most popular lucrative degree subject making your future valuable.
Most In-Demand Engineering Degrees
- Mechanical Engineering Degrees (Rail System Engineer, Maintenance Inspector, Engine Designer, etc.).
- Electrical Engineering Degrees (Electrical Systems Engineer, Electrical Safety Inspector, etc.).
- Civil Engineering Degrees (Structural Engineer, Construction Engineer, Building Control Surveyor, etc.).
- Chemical Engineering Degrees ( Production Technician, Food Scientist, Plant Systems Operator, etc.).
- Aerospace Engineering Degrees ( Designing Aerospace Products, CAD technician, Design engineer, Higher education lecturer, etc.).
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering Degrees ( Research and Development, Engineering Services, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, etc).
- Petroleum Engineering Degrees
Recommended Engineering Universities:
- California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA
- Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA
- Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA
- Texas State University, the US
- The University of Birmingham, the UK
You may also search for Vinnytsia National Pirogov Memorial Medical University