- The addition of chocolate chips makes the cookies even more delicious.
- He completed the math addition problem quickly and accurately.
- We made an addition to our team by hiring a new employee.
- The construction project involved the addition of a new wing to the building.
- The addition of spices enhanced the flavor of the dish.
FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
What is an example of addition in a noun?
In the context of nouns, an example of addition could be the act of adding a new noun to a group or collection. Here’s an example:
“He learns the basics of addition to expanding his vocabulary.”
Why is addition a noun?
What is the noun-verb of addition?
The noun form of “addition” remains as “addition.” However, the verb form of “addition” is “add.”
What are examples of addition sentences?
Here are some examples of sentences that demonstrate the concept of addition:
- I bought three apples and two bananas, so the total number of fruits I have is five.
- The sum of 6 and 9 is 15.
Explore A-Z Nouns List: