The process of managing and organizing the affairs of a business, organization, or government.
The word “administration” comes from the Latin word “administratio,” which means “management” or “direction.”
The administration of the company implemented new policies to improve efficiency.
Administration can also refer to:
- The executive branch of a government is responsible for implementing laws and policies.
- The act of giving or administering medication or medical treatment.
Uses of Administration
- Business Administration: Business administration refers to the management and operation of a business or organization. It involves overseeing various aspects such as finance, human resources, marketing, and operations to ensure the smooth functioning and success of the business.
- Public Administration: Public administration involves the implementation and management of government policies and programs. It includes activities such as strategic planning, budgeting, public policy analysis, and the coordination of resources to provide public services and address societal needs efficiently and effectively. Public administration plays a vital role in governance and serves as a bridge between the government and the public.
FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the noun for administration?
The noun form for “administration” is “administrator.”
How do you use the word administration?
Here are two short examples of how to use the word “administration”:
- “His administration in academic policies is very supportive.”
- “The university administration helps new students follow the schedule.”
What is an administration with any example?
Within the field of education, administration pertains to the management and leadership of schools, colleges, or universities.
Explore A-Z Nouns List: